CALL 214-264-8953 TODAY!

YOU CANNOT OUT TRAIN A BAD DIET.

Percy Bass is one of the leading dietitians in the Grand Prairie & Dallas/Fort Worth area. Understanding how the body works and how what you put into your body affects how it operates is Percy's passion.  As a result, the Head2Toe nutrition program is exceptional, detailed, and tough.  Now, we don't mean tough as in it will be difficult for you to follow or implement, but rather that, we don't pull any punches. We're going to give it to you straight, tell you the changes you need to make to reach your fitness goals and become the healthiest you possible, and then give you the support necessary to make it happen. 

We all want to lose weight, have a trim waistline, look and feel better BUT...

Here's the Problem:


  • KNOWLEDGE: With all the information available today, it can be challenging to know what's accurate and what's not. There's always a new diet trend, weight loss fix, or supplement that guarantees you the results you want.  At Head2Toe we've done the research, obtained the degrees, and have the expert knowledge to teach you what, when, and how much to eat for YOUR body to achieve the results YOU desire.
  • A NUTRITION PLAN THAT WORKS: Knowing what to do and having a plan of action to implement are two different things. At Head2Toe Fitness, we make sure that you not only know and understand your nutrition program, but we're here to guide you step-by-step through the process.
  • SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY: With the thousands of recipes, supplements, and meal plans available online, why are the majority of people still overweight and a staggering number of them obese? It's because they don't have the proper support system to help them.  Initial change is easy... Consistency is the challenge. And that's why having a Head2Toe personal trainer to educate, motivate, and hold you accountable is so important.

THE HEAD2TOE CLEAN EATING MODEL


At Head2Toe we follow a clean eating model. We believe that if you eat 100% clean 90% of the time, then the other 10% can be discretional. By clean eating we mean lean proteins, lots of delicious vegetables, non-processed starchy carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Good nutrition is a lifestyle choice and our personal training staff will guide you through the process step-by-step.

We believe that you cannot out train a bad diet. 

With supportive eating habits such as a healthy intake of water daily, multivitamin ​and fish oil supplementation, and a heaping dose of leafy green vegetables, we believe that optimal nutrition and body composition can be achieved. 

LET THE EXPERT HELP YOU GET EAT, LIVE, FEEL, AND LOOK BETTER TODAY:

Percy graduated in 2004 from Texas Women’s University with his BS degree in Dietetics and Institutional Administration. He went on to do his dietetic internship at Iowa State University and clinical training at St. Luke’s Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Soon thereafter, Percy received his Personal Training Certification from the prestigious Cooper Institute in Dallas Texas.

Percy is known to many of his clients as the “Tell It Like It Is” Dietitian. With his no-nonsense approach to Nutrition & Fitness, his philosophy is that we should Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat.

Percy Bass, Owner Head2Toe Fitness